Become a Supporter. Pay securely by PayPal or download, print and fill out our Donor Application Form.
Levels of Support offered by the GTC are:
- $10 Student (under 18) | donate online
- $50 Individual | | donate online
- $100 Family | | donate online
- $250 Non-Profit Organization | donate online
- $500 Patron | donate online
- $1000 Benefactor or Corporate Supporter | donate online
- Other Amount |
Benefits of Supporting the GTC include :
- Cleaner air, cleaner water and cooler temps in summer.
- GTC Window Decal
- News Updates
- Invitations to local events
- You are welcome to attend GTC board meetings
- Patron level and above supporters will have a tree planted in Greenwich.
Ways to donate to the Greenwich Tree Conservancy and create a living legacy. You may:
- Wire cash directly to our endowment fund using our Wire Transfer Form.
- Transfer securities:
- You transfer appreciated stocks, bonds, or mutual fund shares you have owned for more than one year to the GTC.
- We sell your securities and use the proceeds to support our programs.
- Use our Securities Transfer Form to facilitate the gift.
- Rollover from your IRA
- You must be age 70½ or older at the time of gift.
- Transfers must be made directly from a traditional IRA account by your IRA administrator to The Greenwich Tree Conservancy. Funds that are withdrawn by you and then contributed do NOT qualify. Gifts from 401k, 403b, SEP and other plans do not qualify.
- Gifts must be outright. Distributions to donor-advised funds or life-income arrangements such as charitable remainder trusts and charitable gift annuities do not qualify.