You may also download, print and fill our our Donor Application Form
Should this gift be in Honor or Memory of someone please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A personal note will be sent on your behalf.
Benefits of Supporting the GTC include :
- Cleaner air, cleaner water, cool temperatures in summer and lasting beauty.
- Each $500 donation will result in a tree planting in Greenwich
Ways to donate to the Greenwich Tree Conservancy and create a living legacy. You may:
- Wire cash directly to our endowment fund using our Wire Transfer Form.
- Transfer securities:
- You transfer appreciated stocks, bonds, or mutual fund shares you have owned for more than one year to the GTC.
- We sell your securities and use the proceeds to support our programs.
- Use our Securities Transfer Form to facilitate the gift.
- Rollover from your IRA
- If you are over 70 ½ you can donate up to $100,000 directly from your IRA to the GTC without it being considered a taxable distribution.
- Transfers must be made directly from a traditional IRA account by your IRA administrator to The Greenwich Tree Conservancy. Funds that are withdrawn by you and then contributed do not qualify. Gifts from 401k, 403b, SEP and other plans do not qualify.
- Gifts must be outright. Distributions to donor-advised funds or life-income arrangements such as charitable remainder trusts and charitable gift annuities do not qualify